Today I spent the afternoon printing with my lino cut. I decided to try some more printing techniques with my design. I mixed together a crimson red with white to create this bubblegum pink colour. I wanted to be bolder with my colours and after experimenting with pale pinks in my print workshops, I think the brighter and more braver pink works well in edition to my theme.
I also tried experimenting with the inks by smearing them together to see what the colours would look like together. Some of the colours I created from this exercise worked really well and I will try to create again next time I print with my lino.
I am really happy with the outcome and will definitely try this technique more for my upcoming projects.