Final Concept Boards

Subject – Making Connections 

Today was the first day back in subject and we were required to display our concept boards in continuation of our module ‘Making Connections’. For myself and a many others in the class, some alterations had been made to our concept boards and colour palette so it was very interesting to see what new changes had been made to them.


I had made a significant amount of changes to my board in order to make it more visually appealing for others. I altered things like the font; making it more visible by placing a outline around the titles as they were overlapping some images and this made it unclear when standing away from the boards.
I also slightly rearranged some of the images as I was unhappy with the placement after analyzing them in more depth. I added other images also which meant the whole boards would have to be rearranged. This was not an issue as I am very pleased with the final outcomes and feel the four boards work better as a whole in regards to my theme.

Advertisements

Published by

kayanolan

BA textiles - Cardiff School of Art and Design

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s